skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SHARON'S.
Monday, November 02, 2009
I just want to be alone.
Please tell me.
I will be here with you.
This is the only thing i want to hear from you now.
1 comment:
J.
said...
I will be here with you :)
2:00 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shar :)
View my complete profile
Spell Love.
Teri Teo Zi Yang.
21st November 2008.
Nuffnang
Affiliates
Alena
Cheryl
ChunFeng
Cindy
Ciyin
Ciyun
Eunice
Eve
Farizuan
Fiona
Galex
Hweezi
Janna
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jiahong
Joy
Joyce
JunHeng
KennethTan
KennethTay
Kenny
Krystie
Lawrence
LingXiang
MingRong
Nita
Pamela
Rickmond
Roy
Sheralyn
ShuXian
Steph
WeiLiang
Wendy
WenYan
YueSeng
Yusof
ZhiXun
Zhongwee
Blog Archive
►
2010
(28)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(174)
►
December
(11)
▼
November
(12)
Monday and Tues was busy rushing project.Wed was s...
Feeling tired. ):Worked full shift today, close sh...
Quick post before i go to work! (:Thurs night was ...
Spending time with him really makes my mood feel b...
Sunday was working full shift. Sales was not bad b...
Thurs was school + boyf day! :D Went to school, so...
Tues went to school, stayed back after school to d...
Anyway, had a really bad weekend.Friday was good. ...
Too bored! :XAnyway, went to school late again tod...
有一种爱叫做放弃当你不再爱我,当爱你已成为你的负担,当相爱已是一种痛苦,那么,我选择放弃。 ...
Back to update! :DFriday night went to work after ...
I just want to be alone. Please tell me.I will be ...
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(307)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(38)
►
August
(36)
►
July
(43)
►
June
(50)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(21)
►
2007
(146)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(14)
►
2006
(53)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
1 comment:
I will be here with you :)
Post a Comment