I'M SO SLEEEEEEPY RIGHT NOW.
:O
Anyway, went to school today and was hoping that the time would pass faster! Ended school at 6pm, meet dearby up and off to TTSH to visit his grandma. (: Stayed in the hospital till around 8+pm then off to Casurina for dinner with his mum, brother and relatives. Ate already then he send me back home.
Tomorrow Friday! Still have to work after school! Urgh. And im now thinking if i should work on Saturday or not. SHOULD I? OR SHOULD I NOT? Troubled! ): Two projects discussion next week. One project due next Thurs, well done. It's on the 2nd week of school and we have to be do all those projects and everything already. URGH!
I feel so empty inside now. Dont know why.. I just feel that way and yet, i have a feeling that you dont care and cant even sense it. ):
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Although I don't know what happen, but still, CHEER UP BABE! :)
Post a Comment