Very tired now still despite sleeping from 6pm to 1am. :O
Im irritated with irritating boyf now. HE KNOWS THE REASON WHY! From last night ok. I never say anything about doesnt mean i dont mind. IT IS FOR YOU TO REALISE. YOU BETTER DO SMTHING ABOUT IT BEFORE I @($*%)^!# YOU.
Stayed home the whole day today. Damn super lazy these days, probably because of my eye infection which made me dont feel like going out, dont feel like doing anything.
Managed to pack my room on Sunday and my wardrobe on Monday anyway. Threw away alot of clothes already. :D Sense of achievement! But im still not done yet deh. Kinda lazy to continue packing my room already. Im hungry now! And there's nothing for me to do. Probably go dig out food later on but i guess there's nothing for me to eat. OH MY GOSH. Hope i wont be tempted to order McDelivery. I hate to pay that extra $3 surcharge just for one meal because i rather go to the outlet and buy it myself! :X
Am getting very lazy now again. Blog tmr! (:
9th month anni in another 3 days!
YAYYYYYY.
And guess what? I will be wrking at Novena on Thursdays too so drop by to buy me drinks ok!
:X
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment