Sunday, August 02, 2009

Today is just so not my day. I feel like hurling !#$%(^)&@$* but i know i shouldn't.

Enough nonsense, enough shit to make me break down today. When i was feeling better after complaining to someone, the other person was making the other part of me GO UP again. Adding on to everything.



And conclusion, im feeling very down now. Hope i wont break down today. NOT TODAY. I AM NOT GOING TO SHED ANY TEARS FOR ANYONE TODAY.



I AM SUPPOSED TO STAY STRONG AND NOT CARE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T APPRECIATE ME AND MY HELP. I AM NOT GOING TO BOTHER ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T GIVE ME BASIC RESPECT WHEN I GAVE THAT SOMEONE. So what if you have the rank? So what if you have the authority? AT THE VERY LEAST. Give someone the respect if you want them to respect you. I dont deserve such treatment at all.

We are all human beings. And so much for going down to work today. Shouldn't even have agreed to help out if i know that such a thing will happen. And they will definitely say, not happy dont work. They can live without us. Not the first time hearing that from them anyway.



And i think i have to apologise to KL. But yeh, KL and the topic im talking about above is totally irrelevant. I have nice RM. (:


URGH.

Enough about it. Last minute called down for work, 330 to 7. Head home straight. TV, abit of ERP and abit of CA revision. Tomorrow ERP day because morning 2 hours of ERP, 2hours of WAD and another 2 hours of ERP make-up class. I hate long school days.

I need something to make me feel better. I need someone to make me smile.

No comments: