Thurs was really a nice day! (: Went out to CompassPt to buy waffles, wanted to get a top but hesitated so i just walked away. Lrt-ed home, played maple for awhile before cabbing down to Tpy with my eldest brother. Went to his office first before accompanying him over to another block for viewing. Pizza Hut for lunch, hell full. Mrt-ed over to Amk, walk around Amk Hub. Brother paid for my havianas! ;D Went out of Amk Hub and bought a game. Second brother came down to fetch me so i left while eldest brother went home. (: Far East for shopping, walk over to Wisma. Bought 2 tops from Fleshimp then to Taka searching for my skinnies. Bought my skinnies from Fox Women. (: Had dinner at the foodcourt, only ate fruits. Went home after that, brother drove me home. I wanna get the tops from JunkFood!
Yesterday went out with family and brother's gf to Amk Hub for lunch. Went to meet Wenyan at 12+pm, walk around Amk Hub and outside. Movie at 310pm, Secret. (: The show is so so so nice! I wanna watch it again again again! 166ed to Novena, walk around before taking a train back to Amk. Separated, took 86 home. ;] Studied for like 2 hrs, accompanied brother to his friend's place to purchase the Psp as my birthday presenttt! Got a black one instead of the white one. Another strike off on my wishlist! ;DD Imma happy girl!
I still lack smthing that i always wish and pray for since April. I bet that wish wouldn't come true so soon, i'll just have to wait for someone to do smthing. (:
I think i'm emotionally unstable again this few days. Urgh. I feel like spouting vuglurities and crying out to make myself feel better. This just sucks so muchhhh.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment