Stayed home for the whole morning and afternoon. Dad came back when i was about to go out in the evening so i manage to save money again! (: Drove down to Tpy then to Newton Circus for my brkfast-lunch-dinner. Down to town area to fetch my brother and his gf up before going over to Amk Hub. Window shopped around, didn't see the bag in Amk Hub's Eight Percent outlet. Going over to HougangMall to check it outtt. ;D
Today i'm in a damn happy mood because someone made me happy again! (:
I suddenly thought of a stupid idea again because i want to make 3wishes so badly. The 3 wishes are so so so so important to me that i'll think of such idea. Am not gonna say out that stupid idea of mine, shall just keep it to myself till that day comes. ;D
I realise that i need to get so many new things, it's been a long time since i got smthing for myself. Ok, I know i got myself a jacket yesterday but i need more things. Shall add more things to my wishlist so that i can make myself save up and go on a diet as well. I think i'm fat, i need to burn all those fats on my legs and body. Can't i just take a knife and slash the fats? What a great and fast way to get rid of those fats right but it's gonna be so painful and i wouldn't dare do such a thing to myself. I shall go on a diet this month and see how it goes. (:
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment