Happy Birthday to Alena on 21st Aug!
Was also my O'level English Oral Exam, i screwed up the whole thing because my brain cells wasn't working when i was sitting right infront of the teacher. I didn't know what to say and i just stopped after a few sentences for each question. Dammit. Called Hgtr up, talk for awhile, hang up. My after exam mood was like so so bad, i wasn't concentrating in all the things that i'm doing. I wish i can kill myself off.
I'm having 2.4km run today after school! Rah. People end school at 4pm, i've to run at that time. Wth. It's ok, i've Janna to run with me today! (: Prelim gonna start this coming Friday, Thurs no school. I'mma happy girl again. Meeting Hgtr on Thurs, finally. I'm gonna go to the library to study on Thurs morning than see how it goes. ;] Study study study. Off to prepare for school. School's starting early today because of the extra Ss class at 10am.
I dont like it when people come to you only when you've smthing, they're just only trying to make use of you. I don't care much or less because i know these people are not my true friends right from the beginning. I agree with what Chin Chong and the guys say about some people.
I love him the most although i'm always sad because he scolds me all the time. ;]
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment