Everything wasn't right since morning. And now i let some thoughts run through my mind again, making my tears drop. Having slight fever now and i'm stuck at home because i don't have the energy to walk out. Gonna be strong, i hate to be sick because everyone will be forcing me to eat medicine. Sucks. I wanna go on a diet! ):
I realise i've been throwing tantrums lately. Maybe i should just keep quiet bout my feelings and worries again. Never ending worries running through in my mind, causing me to tear. And i'm super hungry now, havent eaten anything since morning luh. I wanna cry out again because i'm really really tired of facing the same situation all the time. ): kill me please.
Looks like i really have to cut down on the amount of money i spend on my food and other stuff. July and August hell lotsa people birthday and thats the time when i'm not wrking alr. I shall be prepared for that 2mths of spending money. ;D
EDITED*
Slept for a few hrs just now but my head still hurts and i feel as if i'm in the outer space. He's not replying me again luh but no choice, he's a busy guy. >.< My head hurts alot now and i'm waiting for his message! ): I'm hungry but lack of appetite. Probably going out to have dinner with family ltr on but i'm lazy!
Rah!
No comments:
Post a Comment