Reported late for school today because i woke up late. I didn't set my alarm clock last night and i can wake up at 7am ok. (: Lessons before recess but the teachers just talk to us, Miss Tan gonna leave us and go on leave for the whole June holiday and probably extend her leave because she's sick. Can't imagine having another Geography teacher for the next month. This sucks like hell. Area cleaning after recess then got back our report books. Got 6th position in class despite having such lousy results. Another sucky thing. But Kenneth smuggled into the school today and he joined our class after recess! ;D
I wanna eat that so much and the mr nice guy agreed to accompany me for lunch ltr on! ;D
School on 29th, 30th May, 1st, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd June and Literature seminars on 6th and 7th. Shall go revise on my Chinese now. (: My saved messages inbox is full luh! I can't save anymore sms but i can't bear to delete away the old ones. >.<
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment