Was out almost the whole day yesterday. Slacked at home in the morning, tv and computer as usual. Bathed and prepared, dad drive me to HougangPt. Went back to store and chatted awhile, studied a little and went off at 230pm. (: 159ed down to Amk, i was lost at Amk luh! Ended up walking a very big round. >.< Not gonna elaborate what happen. Left at 4+ going to 5, walk over to Amk Park McDonald's and met Joreen and her cousin. Studied for a few hours till 7+pm going to 8. ;D I'mma good girl ok! Walk back to Amk Hub alone because they went to have dinner and i took 136 home. Went to RivervaleMall to buy desserts then walk home. (: Hell sleepy after all the studying and a long day.
Slept at 10+pm last night and i woke up at 6am today. I guess it's just a routine to wake up at 6 luh. Sucks man. I'm wide awake by 630am alr. (: Ltr going down HougangPt again to help Agnes and Cynthia with some paperwork. I'mma nice girl again! Hah. I've to complete my SS homework by today. Urgh. Off to do my homework!
I'm thinking of him again. Rahhh!
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment