I hate it when he neglects me for his game but i don't have a choice because it's his life.
Someone sms-ed me again today and i was quite shocked to hear the same thing again so i didn't reply. Cried myself to sleep last night again because of him. I don't like this to happen all the time so i'm trying to get everything in hand. I've made up my mind alr today just awhile ago. Cynthia told me to trust him instead of someone else, maybe i should but it just hurts alot whenever people tell me things regarding him and another girl. Rahh!
I've made up my mind and i hope this time i'll just follow the way i think and not think another way again even if smthing bad crops up and make me cry for him again. (: Waiting for him silently and keeping all my feelings to myself is probably the best choice afterall. But still, i've to apologise to him again if i've made him unhappy. I'm already satisfied because i like him. ;D
Enough of unhappy stuff. I shall try to keep myself happy. ;D
Today school was great luh. (: Probably the shortest hours of lessons we had ever in NorthVista. School starts at 11am and ended at 230pm. Didn't have any lessons at all today because the teachers were either not around or the lesson was hell slacky. Rivervale Mall after school with Wenyan, walked around. Sent her to the bus stop and i went home. Studied a little and tried doing my Maths homework but i've no idea how to do at all so shut my books off and came online. (: Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NITA DEAR DEAR!
Got a new name for Kpl family and thats Jiaowei family! (: I love them plenty still because their craps is never-ending luh! Love the times when we laugh at those stupid people out there especially. ;D
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment