
When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.
So trueee.
:D
Today still okay, go school with the girls like finally. I knw they miss me alot and i think i'm so sway this few days because no bus come after i reach bus stop. Chicken. Not a single bus. I told Sher is because i am ke ai but she said ko ai. New word learnt from Sher. KO AI.
I am ko ai. She is ko ai. Pam is ko ai. SSP is ko ai. :X
AH BOO.
Go school waste time, Maths quiz today. I hate Maths, no pay attention in tutorial today after quiz. Maths need alot of my brain cells to work everytime. I dont like to make my brain tired because it is part of holy sharon so i hate maths. Final. (:
Stayed in school, waste time for tht 4hours break. Wasted $5 on snacks, never eat full meal again the whole day. Keep eating apple pies and everyone have been eating tht over the past few days. Holy sharon tempt people with apple pies. :P Go lecture room tap card then go off to smwhere. HAPPY. Go back Amk Hub after tht at 5+pm then meet up with couple, go deposit money and buy apple pie again. Second apple pie for the day, YUM.
86ed home with Sher and we talked alot on the way home. :X BLAH. No tell you. Holy sharon is holy holy. Vegetarian today, never eat meat at all today. Ambitahba. No amen again.
Money no enough 2 i want watch, boy girl thing i want watch. Pig dont want accompany me watch anymore because he is broke. I am broke also which means next month then watch. Kbox next next Tuesday, need save money all over again. Money, please drop from the sky like how rain drop. :D
I think i super bad because 2 weeks never turn up for work. Darren called me up today and ask for next month schedule, told him to put me work Saturday PM shift first because holy sharon's busy month. Got presentation tmr, holy holy. ):
Holy sharon ko ai. I want him i miss him, i finally knw why i refuse to let go. :D Dont knw why i tear again today. Very sad. HAHA. NO SAD, HAPPY.
Indian guy poorthing. Tried to quit smoking but he fell sick in the end now. No sad no sad. Holy sharon bless you to get well tonight! Strong okay. (:
Macho sharon, holy sharon, god sharon, holy holy.
I hungry, are you hungry?
let me bite smthing.
AH.
:D
Sayo.
^^
I rocks more than you.
No comments:
Post a Comment