Thursday, July 10, 2008

The only thing i know.




I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
and believe that I can change
I'll keep us together whatever it takes

I love being with you.
I don't have to work hard to impress anyone
You know all my faults
I can cry in front of you & you'll just hold me until I stop
or I can laugh so hard I cry & you'll laugh with me
until we're both crying
& it’s perfect how sometimes we don't have to say anything
Just being together is enough.
Even though we know everything about each other
we still never run out of things to talk about.
You're always there for me whether to hold me or laugh with me
You've been with me through everything
& I can't imagine ever not having you
I love having you in my life.
Forever is what I've always imagined myself sharing with you

No comments: