I want to watch P.S I love you! ): Step Up 2 is coming out soon again. ;DD Work today is super duper fun again with my mentor around. We laughed like crazy throughout the whole day and i think many customers were looking at us because we seemed to be laughing like nobody care. ;X All thanks to that new multimedia supervisor who's coming in on Monday. ;P
Counted coins for 1/2 of the day and i got really really bored inside the office. ;X Had to go home myself today because my brother drove the car out and he wasn't free. Poor me okayy. But it's okay because boyfriend called me when i was on the way home. ;DD
I wan to visit the Zoo! ;X It's been around 10 yrs since i last visited that place. ): Sentosa next Wednesday with my group. YAY. ;D
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment