Friday, February 15, 2008

5th monthsary just ended like this. Kungfu dunk in the early noon with boyfriend at Amk then Cafe cartel for lunch at J8. Took 88 back and he dropped off to meet his friends at Hougang so i went walking around alone till my father and brother came to fetch me. Back home awhile ago anyway. (: Was super upset today i don't know why. Teared on the bus on the way back with boyfriend and yah, some kpo-s looked at me like i'm a monster or smthing because i was alone tearing like some idiot. Whtever.

Boyfriend finally called at 8+pm after i sent few sms-es over. Sucks okay. I hate the way i behave sometimes when i'm feeling super low. Apologies once again. ): I think i'm a super bad girl because i always make him angry and pick up a quarrel for nothing. ))):

Millions of sorry to you. ):

And i'm super jealous when i still see people carrying roses around today. Stupid shit. I wan roses too. ): RAH

Say goodbye to 5th monthsary and welcome 6th monthsary next month! ;DD Countdown again!

No comments: