I forgot to blog about smthing that day.
I bumped into Gangyi on Friday when i was at the bus stop waiting for my bus. It's been like years since i last met him ok. And and and, on Saturday, Wenyan went 'woohhhh' and 'ohhh' when it began drizzling. The scene was super funny because the other people went 'woohhh' and 'ohhh' as well. ;X
Had a tiff with pigboy on Monday again. Meet him up in the late afternoon because of the rain but end up alittle unhappiness because of what he say. Home at 7+pm after having my dinner. Bad bad bad quarrel with him again after that but things soon turn okay after that.
Went back to school yesterday for Physics but Wenyan and me end up walking out of the school for breakfast without attending the lesson ;D 82ed to Serangoon Interchange and had McDonald's for brkfast then 82ed home. Later part of the day was spent with pigboy and we didn't quarrel at all. ;P He's starting work today alr! >.< He's gonna chiong this whole month which means less time to meet up! Rahhh. But it's okay, i neglected my studies this whole week. I need to have the motivation back real soon because my Chemistry paper is this coming Monday and my practical paper is just tmr. F---. And nowww, i shall pull my brother and his gf for brkfast. (:
I overspent my money for the past few days. F---. Dad's birthday coming 2 days ltr. I need to get him smthing but not much money left! Dammit. Back to 'Save $ Days'! ;DDDDD
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment