And i'm back once again to kill my boredom. Chinese paper1 & 2 today was okay, except that it's neither tough nor easy. No comments about the paper. Instant noodles for lunch today, i'm in a pathetic state again because i've to save up for two outings and my shampoo. And my brother is getting a kitten for dont-know-what-reason. He say he's going to tag team with his kitten and we'll attack each other. Yah, me and my mushroom attack him and his kitten ;D Of cos i'll win lahhh, rightt people? I told my brother to make sure his kitten dont ever try to gets out of his room or else i'll make sure my mushroom attacks. ;X Ok fine. I'm not a meanie who abuses pets so don't worry. I'll just do my own usual thing and hang out all day long so that i wont be left alone with a pet since O'levels are ending soon. (: Freeedom loh!
I'm hungry now and i'm suppose to study for my Physics although i think i'm hopeless in Science but whatever. Pigboy got work later on so we decided to stay home today, partly because i've to save money. I've to remind myself consistently not to spend any money.
Yayness. ;D Next Wed is the day! And let me say smthinggg, it's Wednesday today alrrr! Another weeek to happiness and laughter and fun! But i've put on weight again this month. I need to start exercising to build up my stamina and strength and of cos, shed off the extra fats. Off for tv! (:
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment