Its been a long time since i felt so down and depressed. I dont know what happen to me either but i need some quiet time alone. Im feeling so upset that i almost cried out just awhile ago. Didnt have any appetite to eat today as well. Ate a hashbrown and a sausage in the morning during my breaktime and drank ice milo and i didnt touch any food after that. Urgh.
Sorry to all my friends but i wont be switching on my phone for the rest of today and probably tomorrow. (: Just leave me alone for the rest of today and tomorrow, that is all i ask for.
I need to sort out all my thoughts, please do not get worried. ;]
I may look happy on the outside but theres alot more behind this smile.
I may look happy on the outside but i may not be happy on the inside.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment