Saturday, October 07, 2006

Finally, the N's are over! ((; I've been waiting for this day to arrive!

But sadly, my flu come and go for the past few days and theres this big ulcer at the side of my mouth that causes alot of pain! I think i would probably go crazy if anyone touches my mouth or if i eat anything that would cause more pain to the ulcer. Headache for the past few days as well, but thankfully, slightly better today.

Goong is starting soon on 9th Oct! But i dont think i'll have the chance to watch so im looking for the vcds! Starting work on Monday, my job in the past. ;] Though i dont really feel like going back now since Joyce and the people whom im close with are ALL not around anymore. Wth. But since i alr promise to go back den shall just work short hours. ((;

Waiting for Da Chang Jin VCDs anyway, got lots of Vcds to watch! HAHA. OFF I GO FOR TV!

No comments: