Oh great, i finally changed my template and im going to make this blog public. Finally uh? I just felt that its so bloody boring that I've got nothing to do whenever im home so why not update this blog?
Finally, Prelims are all over for me. Yeps, not all of us because theres still D&T, F&N & Art paper this coming monday and the stupid Listening Compre on Tues but its not an important paper so i shant care about it. I just have to dig my ears clean so that I can just hear properly on Tuesday. Thank godness i dropped my D&T if not i swear im going to have more stress because all the 5subjects are enough to give me a severe headache and it sucks luh. I never feel so stress, not even for those previous examinations but this time, the stupid Prelims made me feel like im going to die so soon! >.< But luckily, its all over! ((; Just gonna wait for the results & wait for the arrival of N's! Hah. I want to do well for all my papers and get promoted, i dont want to regret!
I miss Hgpt Crews damn bloody much! ;D They're my lovelove and i didnt see them for quite sometime alr luh! Didnt go visit them even when i stepped into the shopping centre, i dont mean it anyway! Its just because I dont want to miss them so muchhh cos i know im going to miss them more if i see them. ;]
And this coming Monday its Alena's birthday! ((: Time pass damn fast oka! They're going out on Monday but im still thinking about it luhh. Hesitating to go because budget luhh. ;x I need money, i need cash! Anyone kind enough to donate some cash to me? Email me if you wish to oka? ;] I'll be very glad and happy!
Shall go watch my Princess Hours! ((: Its a very nice serial luhh. Korea Serials! Go catch it oka!
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment