OK PEOPLEEEEEEEE! IM FINALLY BACK TO UPDATE! :D
Have been reallyyyyyyyyy busy. I know i've been busy all the while, but ever since attachment started, my life is really sooooo damn packed. ):
Anyway, past few days was really crazy and was damn upset till i broke down quite a few times. I almost lost my wallet on Sunday and i didnt even realise till hours later. Thank god it's at Novena and yes, i found it in the end because someone passed it to the customer service counter. Lucky me. Almost burst out crying when i realised. ): Quarrels and unhappiness in relationship the past few days too. Work project was killing me also. Can you imagine how unhappy i am the past week? And office job life is really killing me especially when i have to focus solely on the project given.
Anyway, everything have been solved. And screw you if you intend to try to break us up. (: Try harder, it's not for you to judge our relationship at all. And listen hard, it's not your turn to say anything yet because he haven't even said anything. And through this, it made me stronger again. :D Thank you very much! Hiak hiak hiak.
But indeed, i havent been spending time with my friends, Teri Teo and my family. Last time bad, now even worst. ): I need more time please.
I really really really need a break. ): But i doubt i can ..
I know we will stay strong.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment