Saturday, April 05, 2008

I'm sorry, no more next time.

I think i ought to apologise to him, again. Super big quarrel over the past few days, things not getting any better and we didn't bother to sort it out. Sorry love. ): Mood not really that good for the both of us for the past few days because of this. Sort it out with him awhile ago and now he's sleeping alr. ;X Love love. (:

Anyway, today work was alright but it was alittle boring though. ): At least cashier was more fun than any other department. ;X Teeheee. And i loveeeeee to disturb Agnes and Baoyin today! ;D They got teased by me the whole day. Tmr working with tht new guy named Ivan, whtever. SO MANY NEWCOMERS NOWADAYS LOR. ;X I have to bring one girl to eat today because it's her first day and she got no friends. ): I AM NICE OKAY. Yah, i forced Agnes to say tht to me too. ;DDD

I am going to sleep alr because i am tired because i need to work because i need to earn money because school is starting because i need money to survive. UNDERSTAND? I think very simple to understand lah RIGHT? Dont understand means you're stupid, but it's okay, i won't scold you so don't boohoo cry ok? Like i say, I AM A NICE GIRL. (:

Gonna call boyfriend tmr because i haven't spoke to him for a long timeeeee although he just called me ytd and we talked on phone for like 5 mins ONLY. Shitass. Both of us busy with work nowadays. And tmr he's off as well as on SUNDAY. ): BUT ME? I GOT WORK LOR. Kns. ): So not fair! Sway sway tmr my housekeeping day somemore. ): URGH. I want hugs badly. Moolah running out after spending SO MUCH over the past few weeks. Wht to do nowww?! CANT REFUND. But i won't refund also lahh, so many nice clothes to wear now. ;X

Baoyin also know i rather spend my money on CLOTHES than on food. (: YAY.

No comments: