I shall blog very very fast because i'm running late for work. Work work work, everyday only work. ): Super sian alr ok.
I think there's smthing wrong with my blogskin, dont know why got error. Shall change to another nicer one tmr or when i got the time. I busy woman okay. (: Dad decide to be early bird today leaving me alone at home and so, i've to go to work on my own today. Adult transportation is super expensive. Going to make my tertiary ezlink card tmr or when i'm not lazy.
Wahlao. Life sucks terribly these days. Nobody to play with me after Xwei, Winnie and Joanna left. But i manage to laugh with Waipeng and Pat and they're leaving soon also! This month end their last day so i'm going to be lonely after that. Sad case.
I want to be emo so that i can diet and eat less. ): EMO = no appetite = less food = save $$$ and slim down. ;X CLEVER RIGHTT. I'm going to do that everyday now, be emo but i think it's going to be quite tough for me because i laugh at some people ytd, again. God, please be nice to me and let me slim down. I promise i won't laugh at some innocent people if only they don't let me see their stupid actions. ;D I want to go shopping but have to buy less things this month because school starting.
Contact lens number 1, cut hair and rebond number 2. ;D
The rest i dont knowwww alr. NEED TO GO WORK LIAOOOO. Sayonara.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment