I haven't seen boy for a week and i miss him okayyyyy. Stress level reached the highest on Tuesday night, boohooo. Cried like an idiot to sleep that night and i felt slightly better the next morning but still, i couldn't laugh that much in the morning. Mood was not stable, lose of appetite during dinner time but the gummies made me smile. (:
My off day today, first off day for the week. I lost a credit card receipt on Tuesday night and was ultimately unlucky that very day. I need to rest more, 10 to 1030 job is killing me. I dont understand why they refuse to pay us for that extra 2 hours, paying us only for that 8 1/2hrs and making us waste our time for that 2 extra hours. I need to go on a diet, i have to remind myself consistently so that i wont be tempted by those yummy food.
I hope payday comes faster because i'm very very very broke now. ): I need to save money or else i wouldn't have enough money to eat this month. $150 Good progress award can only be collected after 28th, after my payday. Sucker. Money only come in after my pay day, not when i need money. Rahhh. ): Off to do my wordsearch book! ;D
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment