Sunday, June 03, 2007

Back from work! (: Today is like any other working day but mood was quite bad today. Kept everything to myself anyway, Agnes said i'm like a crazy girl in the morning. That's bad ok! I'm gonna learn to keep quiet during work but i think i'll feel uneasy if i don't talk.

Disturb Pech ChinYee during work today. I swear i'm not going to promote, turned them down lots of times alr and i was blamed today. Someone said i taught the wrong counter steps to John and i was pissed off. I only taught him how to get the drinks and introduce to him the counter front. I didn't even teach him how to assemble the items all that and Someone just say i taught him ALL the wrong stuff. Fuck ok. I swear i'm not going to teach anyone else in the future.

Talking about this makes my heart boil. I think i will die from working sooner or later.

No comments: