Thanks Yan, Boss and Joy for chatting with me early in the morning today through email and Msn. (: I was feeling bored and kinda stress again luh. Had lotsa jiaowei mails with Yan and we were typing like twits, true twits. Hah. Fond memories of our past during our primary school days when we would type like those twits.
To him i really dont know what to say once again. Yes, its true. I place all my friends infront of my boyfriend, not because of anything but because they were the ones who stood by me and helped me out all the times thats why i cherish all my friends and i wont neglect them even if im attached. I dont want to lose all my friends and lose contact with them just because im attached, if i knew things would turn out this way, i rather we stay single. Cherish all your friends and learn to appreciate them because we were once friends. If you can live without your friends and place your girlfriend before them then i think our thinkings are different. And i didnt give you any cold shoulder nor ignore you, if i have the time to sms, i would have replied you but this job isnt easy for me. I really really hope you'll understand all these things but it seems like you're still upset over all these and keeping it to yourself doesn't help at all and i didnt blame you for screwing everything up. You may think that im happy enjoying my life and neglecting you and thinking whatever im not trying to mean then let it be. I dont want to talk much bout this anymore, really. (:
Im not the happy girl anymore,
Im not like the past anymore.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment